Our Quality Standards
In accordance with ISO 9001 standards, we comply with the following principles:
- Our company depends on our customers and therefore, we strive to understand current and future customer needs, to meet customer requirements and to exceed customer expectations.
- Our leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of the company. They create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the company's objectives.
- Our people are the essence of our company and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the company's benefit.
- A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
- Continuous improvement of our company's overall performance is a permanent objective.
- Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- Our company and its external providers (suppliers, contractors, service providers) are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of all to create value.We follow the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle in a process-based approach, whilst encouraging this to have risk-based thinking. The purpose of the quality objectives is to determine the conformity of the requirements (customers and ours) and to facilitate effective deployment.